Thursday, September 07, 2006

Triple Crown Victors

I will try to be humble. We kicked the crap out of Eric and Gerry! Just kidding, in reality it was a close match-up, and we had a great time reviving this time honored tradition. The Triple Crown is a bar league type of competition we devised in college. It involves three "sports", bowling, billiards, and darts. The best two out of three wins. We started with bowling. We bowled two games and used combined score to determine winners. Dom and I took and early lead. Gerry and Eric just couldn't bown enough "9's". Then we moved on to pool, eight ball. I choked HUGE! We played best out of five games, I think it only took 3 games, I scratched on the eight ball once. I was very slow to get going. Then we played darts, soft-tip. Best two out of three in cricket. Dom and I quickly racked up points, and swept in two games. We found a trophy in Eric's basement, and how have a travelling trophy for the winners to "rub it in" about for a long time. Good times guys!

No comments: