Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Scum and villainy


Sunday we went to the Sterling Renaissance Festival. What a great time! It was Pirates weekend, so Laura and I dressed the part..well sort of. Laura wore her pirate flags t-shirt, and I wore a pirate t-shirt and my new kilt that Elayne made for me! There were a lot of folks dressed up, and some really elaborately. It was great people watching. I really enjoyed looking at all the merchants, and listening to the music. The joust was exciting, and the dunk show was funny. Taming of the Shrew was putting me to sleep, but it was the end of the day. My favorite part was getting sucked into the performance at the Pirate Sing-a-long and almost getting into a fight with the snivelly english dude. It was all in good fun! Of course what made it really fun was having Marylee and Angela there to share this time with. And, since it had been ten years since I had been there, a lot had changed. Laura and I were celebrating our 10th summer of "going out". Oh, we also got a letterbox there, I think we really made Angelina's day, the woman we had to ask for the box from. Can't wait to go back next year!

5 comments:

marylee said...

Now here are a couple of trouble making pirates...
Had a great time and hope it won't take another 10 years for us all to go. Great kilt too.

Wyvern said...

I had a great time. Mom and Ellen loved to hear about how you made the Master of Revels angry when you stole his pirate girl!

Just got my pictures back, too. They came out nice!

TM said...

I want to see more kilt pictures!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Queen cum slut asian girls lesbian http://www.mature-tit.info/Italianrestaurantmanhattanbeachca.html mesotherapy for chronic pain what circuit breakers are interchangeable girl handjob cumshots http://www.pamela-anderson-6.info/gay_audio_cum_sounds.html Dvd region free software freeware Adult dvd movie club

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »