Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lost Cookoo Wyvern

Here's a picture from two weeks ago. I had a fun day of letterboxing with my three sisters...Lost Girl, Cocoa Cookoo, and Wyvern. We went on a morning trip to find some of Wyvern's boxes. We travelled south into the Adirondacks along the Raquette River. We visited lots a great spots at Rainbow Falls, Haystack Rock, the rebuilt "S" curve, and we even planted one of my new boxes. It was the first time I got to letterbox with all three, and can't wait to get back up to the NoCo and do some more. Thanks for the fun 3 Sisters!

3 comments:

marylee said...

Had a great day here too. Boy my summer has been jam packed with great adventures.

I have gotten a co worker at the county chamber interested in letterboxing. Her trail name is
skybluedragon. She hopes to get her first boxes this weekend.
I have created a monster!!!!

Wyvern said...

May have to stop and get that new letterbox you planted so I'll be able to spell the word! Hopefully, my ADK letter will be in this weekend!

Bring your stuff on Warmers weekend!

TM said...

We didn't hit any letterboxes on our last trip north, but we'll have to find the newest one next time.

An idea for a warmers cache/box this year--each of us plants something in our home turf pointing to the meeting site.