Monday, April 17, 2006

Here Comes Peter Cottontail...


Look who visited Laura this Easter, it was Peter Cottaintail, Mr. Easter Bunny! OK, so I hate to break it to everyone, the Easter Bunny doesn't exist. Oh, how that devastated me when I was a kid, even worse then realizing there was no Santa. I remember the day my mother told me. I was pretty amazed. I was always kind of clueless. Well, maybe to ease my childhood pain, or maybe to just live out my mascot fantasies, I volunteered to be the Big Rabbit this year at the Univerity's alumni breakfast. Yup, did the whole thing, high fived the kids, let them sit on my lap, posed for pictures, clowned around. I think I did o.k. for my first time as a furry rabbit. I think I must have had training as duckweed. Anyway, it was a fun time, and got a free lunch and some baseball tickets out of it, but I think the photos are the real payoff.

4 comments:

marylee said...

There's no Easter Bunny!!!!!!!
You looked real cute...never would have guessed it was you.

TM said...

As if the dozens of pictures of you with mascots weren't a clue this would someday happen...

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my daughter, she married a rabbit!!! :)

Wyvern said...

Hey, I thought you shaved the beard...so what now your growing out your ears!!